HOEDOWN!


Here is the poster that is plastered on toasters and in pastures all over the Greater Northampton Area. Click to embiggen! Come one, come all.

If you want to get in the drawing for the free art, you have to buy something / anything from MODERN MYTHS. They even do PayPal! It does not have to be Runaway. It can even be a stupid old superhero comic. That will make me sad, but hey, that's life. If you live far away and want to go for it, e-mail me at lasagnalagna - at - yahoo - dot - com and we'll work it out. I'm saying e-mail me instead of Modern Myths, because the idea that mail-orderers may want to enter just hit me - so I have not talked to them about that yet. For all I know interstate gaming laws may whatever the heck they who knows???
***

last question (cont'd from this)

what do you consider your biggest accomplishment as a cartoonist?

I have made people laugh.

4 comments:

BonzoGal said...

That's for damn sure. I laughed just now, in fact!

slatts said...

I just saw someone had printed this poster on the Splash (the real thing you gave me--and proudly presented at the Northfield IGA--is much better, colorwise!)

Oh, I plan to buy something' the very day of the opening or gala event or whatevah this hoo-haw is titled!....

in fact, I think I might buy TWO! isn't that what you're suppose to do? In the world of comic geekdom? Buy one you read and otherwise violate the virginity of fresh newsprint (or whatever stock they be printin' those buggers on)with your meat-eater fingers and ONE you get signed and stick away in one of those plastic bag thingys....

that's what I'm thinkin'!

Anonymous said...

I'm too lazy to walk down and look... do you have a poster on the company bulletin board?

RHoward454 said...

Whar thet postur mentions "funny axe-scents" ahm assumin that yer referrin them funny Massy-choosit axe-scents, right?