you CAN check 'em out!

Cool. See "followers" over there in the right column. You CAN click on the icons and check 'em out. I've seen those things on other blogs but never really investigated what they do. The two peopleyou regular jabberees may not know are Lee Long, an old friend and fellow cartoonist from Alabama, and Ciara Obscura, who I've never met. Hello Catherine! I wish I was a girl so I could wear Hair Pretties! But I'll just have to wait for The World's Greatest Cook's next birthday. Or Christmas. Or "just for no reason at all". Actually, I just got a great "store" idea from Catherine's site,* so I think I'll pay that forward tomorrow!

(* the pop-ups... DUH!... I have been thinking about a frames setup, the NO-NO of all web NO-NOs...)

4 comments:

Jed Alexander said...

I didn't know about this whole "follower" business either! I apparently have one semi-anonymous follower, which it seems I picked up from among your followers! I'm famous!

7devonapes said...

is 'semi-anonymous' me?? me thinks so! :|

James Robert Smith said...

I thought I was already following this blog. But I guess that checking in every day doesn't count! You must sign up! So I did!

Been away on vacation. I rode VA 666 to the Garden. It's true! Check my blog! (But only after you read Mark's blog.)

Jed Alexander said...

Oh, hey! You're the Rick Grimes guy! Sorry I haven't written back. Been kind of busy, but thanks for your support 7devonapes!