the four eyes guys


When I created the foureyesjokeshop.com logo, I also created 4 little satellite guys that were / are supposed to be mascots for 4 different departments of the store. I'll post one a day for the next 4 days (except on the inevitable day that I forget).
***

eeTeed asked for a Runaway Comic update. Well THANKS FOR ASKING, eeTeeD! I'm putting the finishing touches on issue 2 and sending the files out in about 3 weeks. It was solicited for September, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ships early again, since I am delivering early again. Let me take this opportunity to once again remind you that if you buy your copy of Runaway #2 from panel to panel, you'll get that FREE EXCLUSIVE copy of Runaway #2.1 ... eight pages of ultra-rare classics and all-new material. It's a 5.5" x 8.5" mini, so you can easily hide it inside your X-Men comics as you read it and nobody will be the wiser!

Also please notice panel to panel's other exclusive freebies when you buy Bob Fingerman's Recess Pieces and Rick Vietch's Can't Get No.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you want that, I mean, to have Runaway # 2 launched earlier - in the middle of summer, when everybody is on the beach and bypasses bookstores?? I would stick with September.