testing... testing...

I migrated all my files etc from the ancient e-mac to a newer G5. Now I'm testing and de-bugging Fetch connections etc. Here's a pic I just uploaded. It's a screen shot from Facebook, to reassure all FB resisters that you can live without it.

The new computer is awesome, but there's always tons of bugs to fix after a migration. The most unexpected one so far - the speaker on this thing sounds like a transistor radio. I gotta get some external speakers! That probably won't be too expensive, just a hassle. The upside is, the G5 runs very quiet. The old eMac had relatively good stereo speeakers, but the cooling fan was so loud it was kind of pointless to use it to play music.

Here's some more news:

1 comment:

Rick Grimes said...

D'jyouever get to work on anything
like Garbage Pail Kids or Wacky Packages retreads?
You'd fit right in...